Friday, February 3, 2012

Back to OmCenter.nl
Light Yoga in Amsterdam 
 Light and effective Yoga style for everyone



Yoga Instructor, Alex Kononets has been teaching yoga since 2003 in the US, Ukraine, Russia and in the Netherlands. He has studied Indian philosophy and practiced vegetarianism since 1997. Took teacher training courses in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga stile with Mark Kinder, Sratoga Springs, NY, USA (2002-2003) and in Sri Sri Yoga stile with Krishan Verma, Taraska, Poland (summer 2010). Learned Pranayama breathing techniques in Bangalore, India; certified Su-Jok doctor. 

Introduction Into Hatha Yoga
Three days course
(2.5 hours per day) 

The proposed course is designed around the following five components:

  1. Theory (introduction into the ancient Vedic wisdom),
  2. Breathing exercises (pranayamas),
  3. Body postures (asanas),
  4. Relaxation exercises, and
  5. Meditation practices.


During this short program you  gradually get introduced into the ancient Vedic Yoga tradition and experience its practical application into your day-to-day life. By working on yogic asanas, you will be able not only to refresh your mind and flex your body, but also to get a deeper look into the essence of human nature and find the source of harmony and enthusiasm as a treasure inside yourself. 


You will notice a steady increase in your energy potential to cope with day-to-day challenges. This course is suitable for everybody and does not require any previous yoga experience. At the end of the course you will be prepared for individual yoga practice and will be able to consciously regulate the flow of life energy in your body through pranayamas (breathing), asanas (postures) and relaxation exercises.


Contact Alex: +31 (0)64 288 5795, akononets@gmail.com,  OmCenter.nl        
Our courses in Russian

8 comments:

  1. I like Alex´ yoga style! It works very effective. The day after I feel incredible relax and I am full of energy. Kirsten, Amsterdam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Acyuta
    just to say, thank you for the very nice yoga class you gave in Amsterdam. it is a pity i don't live there, i would love to attend your yoga class every week! best wishes Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beste Prabhu Acyuta
    Ik ben erg blij om kennis te hebben mogen maken met jou yoga lessons hierbij wil ik jou ontzettend bedanken en laten weten dat het me erg heeft geholpen zeker met mij schouder problemen die nu dankzijn jou yoga lessen een stuk minder zijn geworden ...ik kijk erg uit naar een volgende les..nogmaals bedankt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex’s Yoga style is terrific!!. When I studied my MBA in the Netherlands I was exposed to a lot of pressure and tension which made me feel depressed at that time. Thank God I had the privilege to have Alex’s Yoga classes which filled me with a lot of energy, happiness, concentration and gave a lot of peace and relaxation. Alex’s classes were a great support and the key to success during that period of my life. I am very grateful with him!!
    Laura Gomez

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Alex' Yoga classes during my studies and it was very helpful. Alex teaching is very memorable, effective and challenging. I still use some of his advises in my everyday life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, wish you success in your practice, more awareness, joy and energy!

      Delete
  6. Haribol! Just wanted to say Thanks.
    I like the positive way of teaching. I was doing yoga before but I always forget to smile.) Also I like detailed explanation of the direction of attention in asanas . Alex you have a good skill to keep students "right here and right now"! Hope to join more of your yoga classes.
    Wish you all the best !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Neo for your kind words, it is very encouraging!

    ReplyDelete